Google

Read the new book all about Team Fortress 2 trading and the TF2 Spreadsheet.

Monday, June 11, 2012

How well do you know your crafting recipes?

Thanks for staying with us throughout the day.  Tonight we are going to do a little quiz on TF2 crafting recipes.  The correct code is the names of the three items that are crafted with the following recipes.  Email all 3 item names (and your steam id) here.  They don't have to be spelled correctly nor do the answers have to be in order.


  1. Chargin Targe + Homewrecker
  2. Pain Train + Kritzkrieg
  3. Huntsman + Dead Ringer
update: damn that was fast, key has been won!

5 comments:

  1. Who won it? Lemme guess I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit confused. A little before 11:00PM a code popped up on the site. I sent it in and heard nothing back. Then this popped up at 11:17PM. Is this in addition to the first code, or is this challenge just replacing the other code?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or was I scammed by somebody else posting that. I bet I was just trolled.

    ReplyDelete